<b>DESIGNED TO COMPLEMENT<b><br> EVERY SHAPE
The cosmopolitan aesthetic of Lineare is minimal yet highly inviting. In keeping with the concept of minimalism, Lineare has been reduced to only the necessary elements to achieve the thinnest possible appearance. The line is based on a composition of two simple geometric structures - cylindrical bodies and thin rectangular forms of the handle and spout create beautiful harmonious compositions.
THE UNIVERSAL BEAUTY MATCHING ROUND AND SQUARE DESIGNS
The thin rectangular geometries of the spout and lever extend parallel from the pure cylindrical body. The spout has been moved up to achieve an elegant and lightweight appearance to create a product that perfectly fits in the modern architectural context. With thin proportions and pure composition of both round and square forms, Lineare offers ultimate flexibility when it comes to bathroom design choices.
TYPES & SIZES
Lineare combines cylindrical and square forms in exciting ways. An artful play of shapes recures throughout the range, from luxurious showers to radiant fittings which are available in sizes XS to XL.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Lineare Basin Mixer
- Increased spout height for enhanced comfort
- Watersaving and easy to clean GROHE EcoJoy Speedclean mousseur.
- 90° swivel angle for a better accessibility, cleanability and more comfort.
- Increased comfort thanks to side operation and smoothest handling for effortless precision and ultimate comfort for a lifetime thanks to GROHE Silkmove.
- Extra slim body with only 40mm diameter.
Wall-mounted basin mixer
- Two sizes available with GROHE AquaGuide for a perfect match and a splash free hand
- Left and right handed installation is possible for a harmonic ensemble and superior ergonomics.
GROHE PVD - UNRIVALED HARD AND SCRATCH RESISTANT
Made-to-last surfaces ranging from GROHE StarLight chrome to PVD SuperSteel
GROHE faucets are made to look as beautiful decades on as they did the day you first fell in love with them. The special recipe to success lies in our long-lasting surface quality. GROHE uses state-of-the-art technology to deliver exceptional quality finishes.
The physical vapour deposition (PVD) process ensures that the surface composition is three-times harder sophisticated stainless-steel finishes. As well as being harder, the surface is also ten times more scratch resistant, so it can be cherished for a lifetime.