The GROHE Atrio bath and shower mixer for free-standing baths in Brushed Hard Graphite – the on-trend look that makes a lasting impression
The GROHE Atrio bath mixer with two tactile cross handles has that timeless elegance that will enhance any contemporary bathroom look. Hand-assembled and engineered to offer faultless operation while exuding indulgence, this is a classic. Designed to be floor-mounted beside a free-standing bath, this set is perfect for sleek, stylish spaces where design details need to count. A set of caps with subtle ‘H’ and ‘C’ markings is included for the handles, as is an alternative plain set. Switching from bath to shower is smooth and easy thanks to the automatic diverter. The Sena Stick hand shower with SilverFlex Twistfree 1250mm shower hose features the water-saving GROHE EcoJoy, which limits the flow to 6.6l/min thereby cutting use without impacting performance. GROHE DreamSpray technology guarantees the perfect shower every time by getting the flow from each and every nozzle just right. The SpeedClean nozzles can be brushed free of limescale with just a wipe. As a special safety feature, the super-insulated Inner WaterGuide stops the surface from over-heating, protecting your family and the shower’s stunning appearance. Finished with an extra durable GROHE StarLight coating using cutting edge physical vapour deposition (PVD) for highest scratch-resistance, this elegant fitting will look pristine for years to come. This set is for installation with the matching GROHE roughing-in set (45984001). GROHE Atrio – the icon of elegance and precision.
- floor-mounted installation with high pillar unions (765 mm)
- final installation set for
- 45 984 001
- without floor installation plate
- ceramic headparts 1/2", 90°
- GROHE Long-Life Shine finish
- automatic diverter: bath/shower
- spout with mousseur
- projection 301 mm
- integrated non-return valve in shower outlet 1/2"
- hand shower Sena Stick (26 465)
- with shower holder
- shower hose 1250 mm 28 362
- Protected against backflow
- with cross handles
- Two different sets of caps included. One set with "H" and "C" marking, one set without marking.